NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

3/20/16 Changes

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

3/20/16 Changes Empty 3/20/16 Changes

Post by Pro Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:35 am

Another day in the weekend, another day to talk to myself. And I still have to edit a video for the channel, ach.

1. Tagging Members. Did you want to introduce someone to another member in a more efficient way then telling them to go to a certain post? Well, now you can! If you want to tag someone, you would put it in this format,
      Code:
      @Username
      This way you can summon users with the magical powers of simple coding. They will recieve a notification that they have been summoned and will come to the post if they cared enough.
    2. Meet ForumBot-chan! As the name suggests, this user is pretty much going to be our bot. Also that the bot is a girl. She will send messages and do a bunch of stuff for us, to reduce the little labor we have.

The list of stuff that I do is getting smaller and smaller, but more significant. That was the end of my weekend improvement spree! Bye!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:14 pm