NoobVSPro Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoobVSPro Forums

Noob and Pro are two silly people who started a YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/W5ltNO). This forum is just a place to discuss anything related to life that we like to talk about. Make a account for free! Contribute your thoughts!

What I see in a Site

Pro
    Pro
    Admin

Female Posts : 20

What I see in a Site Empty What I see in a Site

Post by Pro Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Well, hello there. I'm pretty sure the 0.1 of you guys who actually read this site know how much I work on this site. Especially looks. You might be wondering what I am doing and what I see in this small little domain. Here is that post.

I love clean and minimal looking sites. I absolutely despise gradients. The best sites use flat colors and have a minimal design. These include the Apple site and the Mircosoft site. See, those have flat colors and pictures. We can do the flat colors easily, the pictures, well, probably not. That would require some coding, which I could try to do. They also have a simple interface and no clutter. Since we don't want money off this, we have no ads. So that makes things more decluttered. Another thing they do is to lower the amount of colors. That also makes things look great. Although this site will never get to look like something as great as those sites, I hope to get as close to that as I can.

That was my quick little paragraph. Just wanted to post that. Bye!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 pm